Monday, June 22, 2009

Short and Sweet

It has been as really tough last few days. I'm not sure why but it doesn't matter. I thought by the time I got to the 2 week mark, things would be waaaaay better. Kind of, but other things have kicked my butt! I wish Scotty could beam me up and away for a few months! Or that I could go back in time and start over. Since I can't do either, I'll keep going today.

I read a saying whom I don't know who to give credit. It goes like this:
"When the pain of the problem gets harder than the pain of the solution, then you are ready for change."

That's where I am at. That's a good thing.

4 comments:

  1. Go, go, go, go!! You can do it mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar,
    Thanks for giving me the link to your blog. You are brave and you are an inspiration to me. I know you can do it.

    Jess and Curt came over today and they are so awesome. You are a fantistic mom and they are great people. We are very blessed to know and love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably a really stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. Are you well enough to go out for a couple of hours? I'd love to take you to a chick flick (or Star Trek) or anything else that you feel up to doing. We'd love to treat you to tickets to the "Joseph. . . Dreamcoat" musical but I am clueless if you feel like doing something like that. Sorry for my ignorance. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete