Friday, November 6, 2009

So on and so on.....

Feeling a bit useless.
So many things I want to do.
Craving a purpose.
Taking up space.
Seminary teaching of the evils of gayness.
A brother who loves and adores his sister.
A family who loves and supports unconditionally. " True Christlike love" as Elder Ballard told her.
Basketball or a lead in the play.
Why can't he do both.
Fear, not of death, but of living painfully in body, but mostly soul.
Depression/sadness.
Another transplant before the end of the year most likely.
Why do I have to be sick during my favorite season.
Pushing and pushing.
Mental exhaustion.
So on and so on.

Chalk it up to a bad week.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Shar. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. What can I do? A movie? Yogurt? A chat session? It's not always easy, dangit!

    ReplyDelete