Thursday, November 12, 2009

update..

I have been on edge lately. I have been feeling like my home is dirty and unorganized, too much stuff. So I have been a cleaning maniac in my sick sort of way. I don't have the energy to do what I used to do. My joints hurt and won't let me move like I used to as well.

I am going to my eye doctor today to see about my 4th, and hopefully final cornea transplant. When I saw him last April, he said my right cornea had thinned out way too much and that a new one would be needed. He thought I could hold it off for another year but because of all the meds I'm on, I will need it ASAP. I'll find out today.

I had a great time with my g-kids last night. They brighten my day and lighten my load. I am so grateful for my darling children who love and support me, and each other as well.

It has been a big week with Curtis' b-ball try-outs and all the drama that has come with drama, aka, the lead he got in the school play but was not able to do because of b-ball. Ron and I feel like they could have worked with him a bit. Oh well. Lots of decisions and choices.

Lots of thoughts with my b-day approaching. Also Jami and Curtis'. More on that subject later.

Happy Harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment